- Shows after October 1 will require all patrons to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination for entry. Please visit aegpresents.com/health-policy for more information.
- All patrons, regardless of age, are required to have a ticket in order to enter the venue.
- There are no professional cameras or recording devices allowed.
- No outside beverages or food are allowed into the venue.
- There is no re-entry once your ticket has been scanned in for your event.
For the safety of all our patrons and staff, the Royal Oak Music Theatre will be employing walk through metal detectors at every event. Walk through metal detectors, or magnetometers, emit no harmful rays or energy- they simply measure disruptions in the earth’s magnetic field. The earth’s magnetic field surrounds us. It does not harm people, animals nor objects- it’s just there. Because the magnetometers only measure disruptions in this field, they are completely harmless as well.
When approaching the magnetometers please place purses and bags on the table for inspection. Please also place cell phones and keys in the tubs provided. Hats should be removed as well. Generally, wallets, watches, belts, eyeglasses and jewelry can remain with the patron as they pass through the magnetometers. If an alarm is raised, that patron will be asked to step aside for a more thorough search.
Box Office Information
The box office can be reached at (248) 399-2980 ext. 3 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Regular box office hours are Tuesday through Friday, Noon to 6pm. On event days, the box office will be open a minimum of 2 hours before doors, and stay open at least 1 hour after doors.
Additional ticketing information can be found here